Rooms and Rates
The building has 11 guest rooms, 7 double and twin rooms, and four 8 bed dormitories
All rooms in the main house are en suite and fully fitted with mosquito nets. There is a fully equipped kitchen, living room with TV and DVD player as well as dining area and peaceful garden.
We offer a laundry service, wireless internet and all prices include breakfast (Monday – Saturday).
Conditions & Information
- The organisation reserves the right of admission
- All prices include breakfast provided Monday to Saturday, 7am-10am.
- Free filtered drinking water, tea and coffee all day.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- All rooms are en-suite unless noted otherwise.
- Checkout time is 11am.
- All bills must be cleared at the end of each month, by paying the guesthouse manager in Ugandan Shillings. Please ask for a receipt.
- Laundry service is available at a cost of USh 10,000 per week or USh 35,000 per month.
- Gap Years Students, who are yet to undertake higher education, will receive our reduced monthly rate of 650,000UGX for a dormitory bed.
- Affiliated organizations can request a discount on accommodation with the manager.
- The organisation accepts no liability for lost, stolen or damaged personal property of guests or visitors to Busoga House.
- The guesthouse has a secure store room and safe that guests are encouraged to use for their valuables. Please talk to the Guest House manager if you would like to use them.
- We are usually very busy over the British summer months, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The guesthouse has 24 hour security, 2 guard dogs and 1 cat.